Are You Sick Of Feeling Anxious
What Can This Ebook Do For You?
- Tell you step by step how you can stop picking, popping, touching, or staring at your skin for good.
- Help you to finally feel normal again, because you won’t have to hide a shameful secret anymore.
- Reduce your acne, as well as other picking related marks and scars, which will make your skin look amazing and you feel great.
- Teach you how to identify and eliminate the underlying emotions and beliefs that drive you to go after your skin.
- Show you how to be in control of your skin, instead of letting it control you!
- Teach you how to finally feel free from painful and irrational skin compulsions!
Finally Quit Squeezing, Picking, and Obsessing For Good
You know what really sucks?
I bet you don’t even have to guess too hard. The answer is ACNE!!!
You know what sucks even more?
When you have acne or some other skin problem, and you want it to go away more than anything in the entire world, yet for some reason you might feel utterly and irrationally compelled to:
- Incessantly pop and squeeze pimples, blackheads, and basically anything you can find to pop, big or small.
- Pick at acne, scabs, or other real or perceived imperfections on the skin, sometimes to the point of causing scarring.
- Constantly touch your skin to feel acne, and search around for anything “new” coming up.
- Stare in the mirror at your skin for hours and hours on end.
You always end up feeling a heck of a lot worse after doing these things – either because the constant touching and staring won’t let you forget for even a second this horrible thing called acne, or because your picking and popping sessions have left you with big bright red scabs and marks that look a lot worse than the spots you started with!
Here are just some of the negative effects of compulsive skin behaviours:
- Stress, shame, frustration, and plenty of self-loathing.
- Avoiding people and situations so you can hide your self-created scars and marks.
- Pushing bacteria further into skin which creates more acne.
- Never forgetting about your skin troubles even for a second because you are always touching and staring at it.
- Picking and popping creates red marks which makes your skin look worse than it did before and are difficult to hide.
- Wasting tons of your time in front of the mirror.
- Fear of getting help or telling anyone because you are “doing it to yourself”.
You KNOW it’s not good for you or your skin.
You know this because it makes you feel totally crazy every time you do it.
But no matter what you do, you just can’t seem to stop doing it. You desperately want to stop. You’ve tried, in fact. Many times.
But for some reason, you just. can’t. stop.
Sometimes it feels like you are actually possessed!!
Believe me, I know how it is. I know how these behaviours can make you feel ashamed, out of control, desperate, anxious, and a bit like a freak.
This is because I’ve had my fair share of battles with staring in the mirror for hours, compulsively touching my skin, and popping every little zit in sight and not being able to know how I can stop doing this thing that makes me feel so desperate and insane.
And you know what? Picking and popping at my skin only made my skin a hundred times worse and just invited more and more acne to show up. It was so horrible!
When my acne was severe and at it’s worst, it wasn’t until I finally said “enough” and stopped popping and picking that my skin made a HUGE leap forward to being clear.
While I did manage to stop picking and popping back then, no matter how hard I tried I still couldn’t stop the compulsive urges to touch and stare at my skin in the mirror all the time.
For years this caused me a great deal of stress because by paying so much attention to my skin, I was always thinking about acne and how afraid I was about getting pimples. This made me feel very needlessly anxious because I couldn’t get my mind off it and just live my life.
But luckily after a very long search and many failures, I have finally found methods which actually work to stop all skin compulsions!
I’ve managed to kick all my compulsive skin habits using these methods. It was difficult at first, but I do feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I have noticed the day to day anxiety about my skin has been virtually non-existant since quitting touching and staring at my skin (my longest held habits), because I am not constantly bringing it to my brain’s attention anymore. I am much more able to focus on other things for long periods of time without my acne popping into my head and getting me caught up in my fears.
Plus, ever since I stopped popping and picking at pimples, my skin has never looked better!!
And now I get to share these methods with you, my lovely, darling, and beautiful friend!
What You Will Learn Inside
- Why you can’t help yourself when it comes to picking/popping/touching/staring
- Healthy ways to let your anger out so that you don’t take it out on your skin
- How to identify and release anxiety and fears that may be behind your compulsions
- Step by step guide to two psychology based techniques used in clinical therapy for treating compulsive skin picking
- A proven method that ensures that your urges to pick and pop will go away and not come back
- Ways to support your body and brain through this process so that the “long term goals” part of the brain is stronger than the “right now urges” part of the brain
- How to hack your thoughts so that uncomfortable situations don’t stress you out as much
- The best ways to stop compulsive skin behaviours by yourself at home without having to tell anyone about your problem or pay for expensive therapy
Q&As about Skin Compulsions & This Ebook:
Q. I’ve been diagnosed with Dermatillomania, is this book enough for me?
A. Dermatillomania, or Compulsive Skin Picking (CSP), is an advanced form of skin picking that is classified as its own disorder. The two main techniques used in this book are psychology based and what real psychologists use to treat patients with CSP, so yes, this book is for you! You may still prefer to have support in working through the program, if that is the case I have included in the ebook the name of a psychologist who one of the leading experts in treating CSP. He offers consultations over the phone and Skype.
Q. I’m not sure if I have a problem because I only pick and pop occasionally, but every time I do it makes me feel guilty and stressed. Do I need this ebook or is it only for people with severe cases?
A. If you feel you are not in control of the action and feel stressed by it in any capacity, this book is for you. Here’s the thing – it’s not the quantity, it’s the quality of the action. If you feel like you are doing it against your will and feeling any sort of negative consequences, no matter how often you do it, than you deserve to kick this habit and that stress out of your life!
Q. I’ve tried to quit before and I always go right back to it a few days later. How do I know this is going to work?
You can’t just resist the urges on willpower alone. You need to be following a tried and true system so you have steps to follow and can see your path to success. Plus you need to work on eliminating the fear and anxiety that is the culprit behind most compulsions, and THEN you will be successful. This ebook will show you exactly how to get there!
Q. Is this program complicated? Do I have to tell people what I’m doing?
Nope, the steps involved are actually very simple once you see them explained. And while having support from people you love is always a great thing and highly encouraged, you never have to tell anyone that you are going through these steps if you don’t want to.
Are You Ready to Take Back Control?
Buy this ebook now and today will be the last day that you find yourself covered in scars and marks at the mercy of your own hands. It will be the last day that you suffer in front of the mirror.
Make the choice now to control your skin, instead of letting it control you. Do it now and you will take back your life, and find yourself happier than you’ve felt in a long time. Other people have made this decision, and it was one of the best they’ve ever made.
You are a beautiful, gorgeous soul who is worth putting in the effort to go through this process of quitting! You deserve so SO much happiness, and I hate seeing you suffer with this unnecessary and totally fixable problem.
And you can fix this problem, right now. For an extremely affordable price.
If you went to see a psychotherapist specialized in skin picking, you’d pay well over $200 an hour to be told the information which I am sharing with you here. I should be selling this for at least $49. But you can get it for FREE when you join the Naturally Clear Skin Academy.
- YES, I want to stop picking at and obsessing over my skin
- YES, I want my skin to look the best that it possibly can
- YES, I want to take back control
- YES, I want to feel amazing, confident, and stress free!
Get Cure Your Skin Compulsions and put that horrible feeling of self loathing behind you forever. You deserve it. Just click below to become an Academy gal and start taking your life back right now: