Do you want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that you helped others who are struggling with acne?
I sure hope so, because at The Love Vitamin, one of my favourite things to do is to share actual stories from readers like you!
- Stories that are informative & inspirational, relating the story and details of how you overcame (or are on your way to overcoming) acne naturally – ie. what did and didn’t work for you
- Stories that are instructive, describing how to do something pertaining to natural and holistic skin care & acne treatment that you have found particularly useful
- Stories that share tips and inspiration on getting through the emotional turmoil that comes with acne, or other struggles that come along with treating your acne the holistic way
- Any story or inspiration from your own journey that you think would be helpful to Love Vitamin readers – on health, happiness, change, personal growth, or anything else that is in line with Love Vitamin values
Since we’re a community here, sharing these stories are extremely important – because, hey, I am only one person to learn from… we can learn so much more if we are inspired and taught by each other as well.
Since everyone is different, it’s great to hear what is working and not working for the natural acne community as a whole.
Guidelines & How to Submit Your Story
Please submit your story below for it to be featured on The Love Vitamin (don’t worry – if you want to, you may remain anonymous, even making up an alias if you wish).
I can’t guarantee all submissions will be published, but here are a few suggestions to ensure your story will be:
- Keep things entertaining! Write naturally, as if you were sending an e-mail to a friend. Don’t try to spruce it up for The Love Vitamin. I’ll help edit things so they’re presentable.
- Length doesn’t matter too much – your story can be long or short, but less than 1800 words or so is best for people’s short attention spans.
- If you really want to help the other readers connect with you and your story (people always love to see the person behind the words), consider including a photo of yourself with your submission (this is completely optional but I do love seeing your beautiful face!)
So if you’d like to pay it forward and help others by sharing your story, just fill out this form below:
Submit Your Reader Story Here
Terms and Conditions:
I pride The Love Vitamin on being a source of original content. Therefore, to provide the best experience possible for my readers, I require your content be original and not previously published anywhere, fully or partially.
TheLoveVitamin.com and Tracy Raftl Media Ltd. reserves the right to adapt or edit your submission as deemed appropriate. By submitting your content, you hereby transfer to us all your rights and interest to the content submitted. You waive any rights, including the right to publish what you submit here elsewhere. You also understand you are due no compensation for this content.
You agree that the content does not violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation; any contracts with third parties; or any third-party rights. You also agree to indemnify and hold TheLoveVitamin.com and Tracy Raftl Media Ltd. harmless from any and all liabilities or damages that may arise from providing the content.