Hey lovely Love Vitamins!
A little while ago, I was interviewed by Crystal Fieldhouse of Ecology Wholistic Skin Care, and today I wanted to share with that interview with you.
You can watch the video below. Check out Crystal’s Mind Body Beauty show for more!
Notes On What We Talk About in the Interview:
- My journey from acne breakouts to clear skin
- What’s actually going on in the body that can cause acne breakouts? How is our underlying health connected to acne?
- My success with clearing acne includes: supporting your body with real food and making sure you’re getting all the nutrients your skin needs, reducing stress, exercise and treating your skin kindly
- How much of an impact negative self talk and the flip side, self love can have on our skin – this can be a major source of unrecognized stress for us
- How important it is to make time for the things you love doing and going out with friends despite how you feel about your skin
- We can put a lot of emphasis on food and wind ourselves up about all the different diets out there, I talk about focusing on eating real food and what makes you feel good. Eating healthy food is another form of self love
- Looking at the 2 main underlying causes of acne: hormones out of whack or digestive system under load. Often it can be a mixture of both
- Looking at all of your areas of health and your weakest links, working on those first
- Easy place to start is your skincare regime, washing with natural honey and moisturizing with natural oils like jojoba. Go for gentle, natural options that won’t irritate skin.
- Why you shouldn’t pick your skin and pop pimples
- And, how to make simple changes to your diet to get your started. Breakfast first, then lunch!
Don’t forget to check out my Naturally Clear Skin Programs if you’d like to more guidance from me on how to transform your skin and ditch the shame of breakouts for good!