Want to Detox Your Body, Improve
Join The 7 Day Candida Cleanse Challenge!!
- Are you trying to make the first step toward healthy skin but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to eat better, exercise more, and change your lifestyle, but can’t seem to get the motivation to take the first step?
- Do you wish that someone would just lay it all out for you and tell you exactly what to eat, what to do, and at what time?
If the above sounds like you…. that’s perfectly normal!
There are hundreds of people out there who feel the same way.
….. so read on!
What Can a Candida Cleanse Do For You?
- Gets rid of your acne, eczema, rashes, cellulite, and uneven skin tone!
- Lifts anxiety, moodiness, and depression
- Cuts through your fatigue and leaves you feeling vibrant
- Releases you from insatiable food cravings and addictions
- Stops those annoying chronic yeast infections
What Else Can It Do?
- Improve your sleep
- Increase your energy levels
- Sharpen your concentration ten fold
- Leave you absolutely glowing!
And This is Only the Beginning of the Benefits!
In 2007, when I was 20 years old, I discovered for the first time that acne could be controlled and eliminated through a change in diet.
Now, I’d dealt with varying degrees of acne my entire life. I was a faithful benzoyl peroxide user for years, always assuming my mild acne would be a hundred times worse if I wasn’t using it.
Then why did my mild acne decide to flare up all over my chin in what would be the beginning of years of acne drama to come? Why wasn’t the benzoyl peroxide working anymore?
I was not happy.
In fact, I was not only unhappy, I was ashamed.
I was mortified.
Heck, I was a single lady looking for a boyfriend… I didn’t want all these ugly spots all over my face! I despised myself when I looked into the mirror, and I was not going to rest until they were gone.
But…. but…..I was already using medication, and it wasn’t working! What was I going to do? I wasn’t about to go out and get Accutane (my acne this time was not yet severe).
Well, I did what I know best – I logged onto the internet, of course!
I decided to buy someone’s acne ebook on a whim, and I learned for the first time that acne is a product of internal imbalances that could be treated with a proper diet. While the information in this particular book was quite incomplete as far as health advice goes, this ebook did alert me to the existence of something called candida. Apparently this weird sounding thing could be a culprit behind my acne.
After that, I began to read website after website about candida and found out what an absolutely rampantly common problem this is.
I also discovered that if you have it, you’re going to have a heck of a time getting rid of your acne until you get rid of the candida.
Why Your Digestive System Matters
You might not realize what an incredibly important role the health of your digestive system plays in the health of your body and your skin. The majority of people have some kind of digestive problem as the true underlying root cause of their acne.
Why is that?
Because food is the fuel for life. Every organ, every hormone, every. single. human. process. requires vitamins and nutrients to function they way it should. It requires vitamins and minerals to keep your skin smooth and free of inflammation.
Food is where you get those vitamins and minerals. So eating good, nutritious food is a top priority. But often, due to our generally poor modern lifestyles, we have damaged and under-functioning digestive systems. This means that you may not be absorbing enough nutrients even if you eat nutritious foods – and your skin may still break out.
What is Candida?
Something else you may not realize is that within your intestines lies at least 7 pounds of bacteria, yeasts, and other microorganisms. Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria is bad – in fact, some bacteria is really, really good.
Good bacteria soothes the digestive tract, helps you to absorb nutrients, manufactures vitamins for you, and stops the bad bacteria from overpopulating. You can’t live without them – you will actually die if you had zero good bacteria left.
These little guys are SO important!
For optimum health, our intestinal balance should be heavily in favour of the good. Unfortunately, almost everyone these days has an imbalance of gut flora in favour of the bad, and this can wreak serious havoc on your digestion and your skin.
Candida is a particular strain of yeast that is very common and opportunistic, meaning that when something harms your colonies of good bacteria, it easily jumps at the chance to overgrow. Candida is very damaging, as it releases all kind of harmful chemicals, toxins, and irritants into your body – promoting inflammation, allergies, and yes – acne!
Acne and Candida Go
Hand in Hand
Who is At Risk for Candida?
Even if you do not specifically have a candida overgrowth, like I said above – almost everyone these days has some kind of gut flora imbalance that would greatly benefit from a candida cleanse program. Others simply need a challenge like this in order to take the first step with healthy eating.
Risk factors for candida and gut imbalances:
- An Unhealthy Modern Diet – Diets full of sugar and processed foods serve as perfect food sources for the bad bacteria and yeast. Candida LOVES sugar.
- Past Antibiotic Use – Antibiotic use is rampant these days. They hand out prescriptions like candy – unfortunately antibiotics work by killing all bacteria, including the good. Afterward, the bad guys have no one to keep them in check and quickly overgrow.
- A Diet High in Conventional Meat and Dairy – I am not against meat or dairy in itself, but conventional meat and dairy is from animals shot up with preventative antibiotics, which means you are harming your good bacteria colonies when you eat them.
- Use of Birth Control Pills – There is a link between candida overgrowth and excess estrogen, which hormonal birth control promotes.
- Chronic Stress – Chronic stress and anything else that suppresses the immune system makes you ten times more likely to end up with a candida or gut imbalance as your body cannot fight it properly.
How Do I Know if I Have Candida?
If you have any bewildering health problems (like acne) and fit into any of the risk factors above, it’s likely that candida or a gut imbalance is a problem for you. Almost everyone has eaten a sugar and processed food diet in the past, and have also used multiple rounds of antibiotics! Many of you may have even taken them for your acne!! (Oh the sad irony).
No wonder candida is so common!
Some specific symptoms of a candida overgrowth include:
- Frequent Digestive Problems – constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, or stomach cramps
- Skin Problems (includes acne, as well as eczema, itchy skin, rashes, etc)
- Frequent Yeast Infections
- Brain fog (trouble concentrating) and fatigue
- Intense sugar cravings
- Mood swings, anxiety, and irritability
How do You Get Rid of Candida?
The best way to get rid of candida is to go on a strict, but temporary no sugar, no processed foods diet that is comprised of highly nutritious foods and probiotics to support the body.
The foods included are an abundance of vegetables, healthy meat and seafood, eggs, some nuts and seeds, and a few very specific grain and dairy products.
However, the catch is that the diet does not allow ANY sugar, even natural ones like fruit and honey, while you are attempting to get things back in balance.
And how long do you have to go on this temporary diet? 3 weeks seems to be the magic number for me, but depending on how severe your candida problem is, you may be able to get away with less, or you may need to do it for longer.
Yes – I know. It’s not an easy prospect, and this is where people get stuck.
Most people don’t know where to start, how to put meals together, what to eat, when to eat and what a nutrient dense diet is! Many people jump in with enthusiasm, but end up not eating enough, not being prepared, or not eating the right balance of foods.
This is why I’ve developed this 7 Day Candida Cleanse Challenge! – to get you started by providing you with explicit instructions, recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, and motivational videos – so that you cannot fail!
My Mega Successes with Candida Cleansing
So after I bought the acne ebook and learned what candida was, I formulated a plan of attack and followed through with a 3 week candida cleanse.
My acne completely cleared up!
And want to know what the best part was?
I immediately went back to my poor diet and lifestyle, yet my skin stayed good for at least two years afterward. I’m not even kidding – that’s how powerful this is!
While I’d very much encourage you to continue on with a healthy diet and lifestyle afterward for the sake for your health and long term skin benefits, I’m merely sharing this with you to highlight that this type of cleanse has a lasting effect – once you have suppressed the bad guys and increased the good guys, the good guys should naturally be able to hold their ground, leaving you with increased health.
However, it didn’t stay good forever. A poor diet and lifestyle will take its toll again eventually, and my acne did return. And later on it got really bad, as you probably know.
The thing is, when I ended up coming down with my severe acne, I didn’t stick with what works and start my healing with a candida cleanse. I tried all sorts of other things instead – like fasting, raw foods, vegan diets, and all kinds of stuff that only sort of worked, leaving myself in mega frustration.
While I did eventually figure things out and get clear, I honestly wish that I had just started with a candida cleanse. I now know it would have been the most effective way to give my skin the head start it needed to get clear.
However, later on after I had been mostly clear for a year or so, I ended up with a painful flare of eczema all over my hands and feet. So I tried another 3 week candida cleanse.
Worked like clock work!! My hands and feet cleared up with those few weeks and have not had a reoccurrence of eczema since.
In fact, here is the actual video from my blog from June 2011, where I am discussing just how well this candida cleanse worked for me to clear up my eczema so quickly and easily:
Needless to say, I’m sold on the all-mighty candida cleanse as a superb way to detoxify, improve digestion, kick off a healthy lifestyle, and clear acne! And this is why I’ve developed this program for you.
Here’s What You Get When You Join
Here’s all the amazing goodies you get when you purchase this package:
The Candida Cleanse Recipes, Meal Plans,
- Explicit instructions on what to eat, what not to eat, where to get the food you need, and where to locate the few supplements required.
- Tons of recipes for breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks – no need to worry about what to make – and there’s plenty to choose from.
- A sample menu plan for the week that you can follow exactly or mix it up with your preferences!
- A shopping list worksheet guiding you on what to buy
- Explicit timing instructions so you even know what time to eat what! How easy can it get?
The Best Recipes from Past Cleanse
- A huge bonus recipe guide full of recipes and photos of delicious candida friendly food created by past participants of the 7 Day Challenge – yours free!
Collection of 10 Motivational Videos – valued at $89!
10 free daily video made my yours truly intended to inspire, motivate, and teach!
- The basics of candida cleansing/what to expect
- A demonstration of how a day on the candida cleanse looks
- Dealing with detoxification symptoms
- Dealing with cravings
- Tips on getting proper nutrition while on the cleanse
- How to prepare for work or school
- Exercise on the cleanse
- Socializing while on the cleanse
- Motivational stuff
- Where to go from here
And much, much more!!
Course is valued at $196
Frequently Asked Questions About The Cleanse:
Q. What Do I Need to Buy for This Cleanse?
A. While I do encourage things like delving into making your own fermented foods and bone broths (which are cheap, but take “effort”), the minimum requirements you need for the cleanse is a strong probiotic supplement, a yeast killer supplement, psyllium husk or ground flax seed, and good, whole foods from the grocery store. A decent blender is recommended but not strictly required. This is all I used on my first cleanse and it worked just fine (I was also a poor student at the time).
Q. Are You Going to Tell Me Where to Buy This Stuff?
A. Absolutely! Instructions for sourcing what you need is included, as well as recommended brands and guidelines.
Q. Am I Going to Be Starving and Deprived on This Cleanse?
No, not if you follow the guidelines and stay on top of preparing your food! All my recipes are really yummy, delicious, and filling and you can eat as much as you want. This isn’t like one of those liquid starvation diets or anything.
Q. I’m a Vegetarian, Can I Do This Cleanse?
Yes! Admittedly, it is a little bit more difficult for vegetarians to do this cleanse, but you should be okay as long as you eat eggs. I have included several vegetarian meals and most of the meals can be adapted to be meat free.
What Past Candida Cleansers Have to Say:
Again, here’s a recap of everything
- Full instructional step-by-step manual on how to do the cleanse – valued at $49
- Recipes and meal plan for the week – valued at $29
- Recipe book from past Candida Cleanse participants – valued at $29
- 10 motivational videos from yours truly to guarantee your cleanse will be a success – valued at $89
That’s right, the total value of the
So what will it be?
Do you want to change your life and get rid of your acne?
Do you want to feel:
- Like you can finally look people in the eye?
Good, I thought so… so what are you waiting for?
Get the course for FREE when you join the Naturally Clear Skin Academy!
- YES, I want to get rid of my acne!
- YES, I want to do it quickly and easily!
- YES, I want the support of everything being simple and perfectly laid out!
- YES, I want to feel and look my very BEST!
Sign up now and change your life!