I mention a lot about how much I love sweet potatoes. My love for them is maybe a bit unnatural…. THEY’RE JUST SO GOOD THOUGH.
So, what are sweet potater-tots?? Well, it’s a word I came up with halfway through making this video! They are just sweet potato fries cut into cubes for faster baking times. SO easy and DELICIOUS! And healthy!
Watch the video to find out how to make ’em!
- Wash and cut up sweet potatoes into small cubes. I like to use several varieties of sweet potato in one awesome sweet potato medley!!
- Put them on a baking tray. Sprinkle a bunch of sea salt on them and put a dollop of coconut oil on there.
- Put it in the oven for five minutes or so until the coconut oil melts, and then take it all out and mix it around a bit to coat all the potater-tots.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until they’re soft. Stir them every once in a while for even baking.
- Eat with a salad or some other meal. YUM!!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for future delicious convenience!