Now, I know I’m not normally much of an ass whooper so this post might startle you a little. You might not need this message, but if you do, please give me permission to give you an ass kicking today.
Because in truth, sometimes that’s just exactly what people need to actually step up to the plate for themselves and start clearing their skin from the inside out and building their life, confidence, and self-esteem into something they actually can be proud to say is their own.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you probably get that flitting from the next cream to the next face wash to the next quick fix isn’t going to get you where you want to go.
If my message has resonated with you, then you know that you need to heal from the inside out.
You know deep in your core that this is the answer and the path that you need to take.
You know you need to step up and make the inner changes, start getting healthy; getting whole….doing the deep inner work to clear out your demons and start creating a better relationship with yourself. Rebirth yourself into a happy, healthier human who feels confident and beautiful every single day – the way you were meant to be.
You say you intend to do it. You’ve really been meaning to. You’ve honestly had the best of intentions. Or maybe you’ve already done a few things but deep down, you know you aren’t giving it your all, or that you simply need to hang on a little longer and KEEP GOING.
But what it comes down to is this…. do you really want clear skin, or don’t you?
In the long run, intentions don’t mean shit. Stepping up and actually doing the work – and sticking with it – means everything.
Do you think that I got to where I am now on good intentions? NO!
So if you’re going to sit around for the rest of your life, saying you’re going to do it, but deep down, hoping – and pretty much knowing – that you’re not really going to in favour of holding out that the next cream or face wash really will be it this time…. then stop kidding yourself. You’re wasting both of our times.
None of that has worked so far…
…. and you know what they say…. ‘you’re not going to get a different result doing the same old thing’.
I mean, I get it though. It’s hard. Change is fucking hard. There’s a lot standing in your way … people, places, routines, busyness, distractions, resistance, habits, emotions, fears, insecurities, and just plain old laziness. So many obstacles, and believe me, I understand. I have felt the weight of all of those at one point or another.
I remember running around trying desperately to find the next cream or face wash to fix the mess I was in with my skin… I knew… I absolutely KNEW deep down what I needed to do which was go natural, change my lifestyle, and clear my skin that way.
But I didn’t WANT to. It was going to be hard. It wasn’t as easy as the creams. I wanted to stay small, stay safe, keep doing what I was doing because I was afraid to grow and change in the direction that was pulling me.
There’s two kinds of people in this world…
- Person A – The kinds of people who say that it’s not their fault that all these things have happened to them, and that they can’t make the changes because of these fears and obstacles, and how dare I say this, and probably hate me right now for calling them out
- Person B – The kinds of people who realize that although they have been putting things off because of these issues, the choice is still theirs. They know that they are not to blame for the obstacles being there, but they know they can take responsibility for how they have been letting the obstacles affect their path, and then choose to move forward
If you really want to accomplish what you say you want to accomplish, then you have to be person B. You can’t play the victim.
Sometimes you have to just take that leap and do it. Sometimes you have to push on even when you want to give up more than anything.
Yes, it’s scary. Yes it’s even terrifying. Yes it’s tough at times. That’s part of it. It’s how you get to the other side. And do you think I regret it now? Now that I’m on the other side and life is a heck of a lot better?
You have to step up and say:
YES, I know this is going to be a lot of fun, a learning experience, a new frontier of exciting new things that will delight me, expand my world, and make me feel better than I ever have…. but I also know that….
- YES I know at time it’s going to be hard!
- YES I know it’s going make me call on every bit of strength I have to get to the bottom of this and make my way through.
- YES there are going to be obstacles that I am going to have to overcome.
- Sometimes it’s going to suck.
- There will be ups and downs.
- Sometimes I’m going to wake up in a panic, wondering if it’s working, wondering if I’m really on the right path.
- Sometimes I’m going to cry.
But fuck. Nothing worthwhile was ever easy. It’s these tough situations that make us blossom. You have wade through some shit before you get to the light.
And the light ….
- The light is beautiful, clear, soft skin.
- The light is a confidence and sense of freedom that is so gorgeous you can’t even believe it.
- The light is knowing you’re going to wake up and not waste another minute of your precious life in front of the mirror desperately shaken and anxious about pimples, because there just aren’t any.
- And the light is knowing that even if there were, you are damn well worth more than what you look like and pimples aren’t going to hold you back from being AWESOME and DOING amazing things.
- The light is feeling WHOLE and not like something is always missing.
I know you might be in a place where you can hardly believe that light is a real thing that you can have.
And, well…. no, you can’t have it if you’re not willing to step up and wade through the mud. You’re already wading through shit with this acne problem, what’s a little more so you can have the skin and confidence that you desperately want with all of your being?
I did it. Thousands of other women have done it. You can definitely do it too.
And even though you feel stuck, overwhelmed and frustrated with the daunting prospect of taking that leap and beginning – or continuing – this natural, holistic acne journey, I know you’re not willing to accept the alternative, which is a miserable life with acne.
I know that you know a better life is just around the corner waiting for you to take it, even if you sometimes start giving into that little voice that says it’s too hard, or you’ll be ‘weird’ for eating or living differently, or that you couldn’t actually possibly have clear skin… could you?
So if you aren’t willing to accept that life then, the only question is….
WHY aren’t you stepping up and doing the work? The life you want is within your reach. Why aren’t you taking it?
I know those voices are there, but you know they aren’t a good excuse. You’re better than them. You’re not the victim.
You’re going to make it happen somehow or another, or you’re going to regret it forever, as you waste more of your life thinking about how things could be different if you just owned your innate awesomeness, acknowledged that you can do this, and DID IT.
So anyway… if you want me to (gently) kick your butt some more, and, of course, offer you plenty of tender loving care and guidance for your journey to clear skin, then my 6 week Naturally Clear Skin Bootcamp is exactly where you want to be.
My goal is to give you a kick ass group of supportive women who know exactly what you’re going through right now (the pain, the frustration, the fear, and the obstacles), but are deciding to step up for themselves and make this happen one way or another.
I think it’s enormously important to have that support and surround yourself with people that have the mindset that they can do this.
And of course my other goal is to provide you with all the tools and strategies that you need to make this whole thing as easy as possible – the hows and whys of natural acne clearing, the mindset training, the meal plans, workouts, and so much more.
So what are you waiting for? JOIN US!
We’ve already got an amazing group of women beginning to bond in our Bootcamp forum, why not become one of us?
Lots of love,